How To Text Someone Who Blocked You On iPhone 2021
Have you ever tried to text someone on your iPhone, only to realize that they have blocked you? It can be frustrating and downright confusing when you are unsure of how to reach out to them. Fortunately, there are methods you can use to text someone who has blocked you on iPhone.
In this article, we will discuss the different ways you can text someone who blocked you on iPhone 2021. We will also answer some of the most common questions people have about blocked numbers.
Method 1: Use a Third-Party Texting App
One of the easiest ways to text someone who has blocked you on iPhone is to use a third-party texting app. These apps are designed to bypass the limitations set by iPhone so that you can still send messages to someone who has blocked you.
One of the most popular third-party texting apps is called “TextNow.” To use this app, you will need to install it from the App Store and create a new account. Once you have set up your account, you can send messages to anyone who has blocked you on iPhone.
Steps to Use TextNow App:
1. Install the TextNow app from the App Store.
2. Create a new account on the app.
3. Once you have created your account, you can start sending messages to anyone who has blocked you on iPhone.
Method 2: Use a Different Phone Number
Another way to send a text message to someone who has blocked you on iPhone is to use a different phone number. You can either use a friend’s phone number or create a new phone number using a text messaging service such as Google Voice.
Steps to Use Google Voice:
1. Go to the Google Voice website and sign up for an account.
2. Choose a phone number from the list of available numbers or create a new one.
3. Follow the instructions to set up your new phone number.
4. Once your new phone number is set up, you can send messages to the person who has blocked you on iPhone.
Method 3: Send a Message via Email
If you want to reach out to someone who has blocked you on iPhone without using a third-party app or a different phone number, you can send them an email. This method is simple, but it may not be as effective as texting or calling someone directly.
Steps to Send a Message via Email:
1. Create an email message.
2. Send the email to the person who has blocked you.
FAQs about Blocked Numbers on iPhone
1. Can I still leave a voicemail for someone who has blocked me?
No, you cannot leave a voicemail for someone who has blocked you on iPhone.
2. Will I know if someone has blocked me on iPhone?
If someone has blocked your number on iPhone, you will not be able to send them text messages or make phone calls to them. You may also receive a message that says “Delivered” when you try to send a message. However, they will not receive your message.
3. Can I unblock someone who has blocked me on iPhone?
No, you cannot unblock someone who has blocked you on iPhone. You will need to ask the person who has blocked you to unblock you if you want to contact them.
4. Can I check if someone has blocked me on iPhone?
Yes, you can check if someone has blocked you on iPhone by calling them or sending them a text message. If you are unable to contact them, it is likely that they have blocked your number.
5. How long does a block last on iPhone?
A block on iPhone lasts until the person who has blocked you decides to unblock you. There is no set time frame for how long a block on iPhone lasts.