How To Cook Frozen Fish Balls In Air Fryer?
Cooking fish balls in the air fryer is one of the easiest and healthiest ways to enjoy this popular seafood delicacy. Whether you have bought frozen fish balls or made your own, you can cook them in the air fryer with minimal effort and a few simple ingredients.
If you are new to the world of air fryer or have never cooked fish balls in it before, this guide will provide you with a step-by-step instruction on how to cook frozen fish balls in air fryer.
To cook frozen fish balls in air fryer, you will need the following ingredients:
– Frozen fish balls
– Cooking spray
That’s it! These are the only ingredients you will need to cook frozen fish balls in air fryer. Now let’s move on to the cooking part.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to cook frozen fish balls in air fryer:
1. Preheat the air fryer at 400°F for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the desired number of frozen fish balls from the package, and place them in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
3. Lightly spray the fish balls with cooking spray.
4. Season the fish balls with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place the basket in the air fryer and cook the fish balls for 10-12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through.
6. Once the fish balls are golden brown and crispy, remove them from the air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes.
7. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce or side dish.
That’s it! Cooking frozen fish balls in air fryer is that easy. You can customize the seasoning according to your preference, and even experiment with different dipping sauces to enhance the flavor.
1. Can I cook fish balls from scratch in the air fryer?
Yes, you can! To make fish balls from scratch, mix finely chopped fish fillet, bread crumbs, egg, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Shape the mixture into balls and place them in the air fryer basket. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
2. Do I need to thaw frozen fish balls before cooking them in air fryer?
No, you do not need to thaw frozen fish balls before cooking them in air fryer. However, if you have time, you can let them thaw for a few minutes, which will help them cook more evenly.
3. Can I cook different types of fish balls in air fryer?
Yes, you can! You can cook any type of fish balls in air fryer, including shrimp balls, crab meat balls, and squid balls. Just follow the same cooking instructions and adjust the cooking time according to the size and type of fish balls.
Cooking frozen fish balls in air fryer is a quick and easy way to enjoy a tasty seafood snack or appetizer. With just a few simple ingredients and some basic cooking skills, you can have crispy, golden brown fish balls in no time. So, next time you are in the mood for some seafood, try cooking frozen fish balls in your air fryer, and enjoy the delicious taste with your family and friends.