How to Print Screen on Galaxy S21
The Galaxy S21 is known for its many features, including a high-quality camera, sufficient storage, and an impressive display. One feature that often goes unnoticed but is quite handy is the ability to print screen or take a screenshot. This feature can make it easy for you to capture and share important information with others. In this article, we will take you through the process of printing screen on your Galaxy S21.
Printing Screen on Galaxy S21
Printing screen on your Galaxy S21 is easy and straightforward. You can use any of the following methods:
Method 1: Pressing the Power Button and Volume Down Button Simultaneously
The first method to print screen on your Galaxy S21 is by pressing the power button and the volume down button simultaneously. Here is how to do it:
– Find the screen you want to print and have it in view.
– Hold down the Power Button (also known as the Lock Button or Side Button) on the right side of your Samsung Galaxy S21 device.
– Immediately after holding down the power button, press the Volume Down button (the button below the power button, on the left side) and keep them pressed for a few seconds.
– You will hear a sound or see a visual animation, which represents the capture, and the image captured will be displayed on the screen.
Note: If you have turned on the palm swipe to capture feature, you can use it instead of this method. You can access this feature in your phone’s settings under the “Advanced Features” section.
Method 2: Using the Notification Panel
The second method to print screen on your Galaxy S21 is by using the notification panel. Here are the steps:
– Open the screen that you want to capture.
– Swipe down from the top of the screen to reveal the notification panel.
– Tap on the Screenshot icon (also known as the Capture icon).
– The screen will flicker, and a notification will appear with the screenshot preview.
1. Where do my screenshots get saved?
Screenshots on your Galaxy S21 are automatically saved in the Screenshot folder in your Gallery app.
2. How do I access my screenshots?
You can access your screenshots by opening the Gallery app on your phone and tapping on the Screenshots folder. Alternatively, you can swipe down on your screen to access the notification panel and tap on the screenshot preview to open it.
3. Can I edit my screenshots within the Gallery app?
Yes, you can edit your screenshots within the Gallery app by selecting the screenshot and tapping on the Edit button. You can then crop the image or add filters, stickers, or text.
4. Can I take scrolling screenshots on my Galaxy S21?
Yes, you can take scrolling screenshots on your Galaxy S21 using the Smart capture feature. To do this, take a regular screenshot, and then tap on Scroll capture in the toolbar that appears at the bottom of the screen. Your phone will automatically capture additional content after the original screenshot, allowing you to capture more extended pages.
5. What should I do if my screenshots are not saving?
If your screenshots are not saving, the first thing you need to do is check if your device has sufficient storage space. You should also ensure that your phone is running the latest software update. Additionally, try restarting your phone, as this can often resolve such a problem.
The ability to print screen on your Galaxy S21 is incredibly useful, whether you want to share information with someone or keep a record of something. We hope this article has been informative and has provided you with the necessary knowledge of how to print screen on your Galaxy S21. Remember, if you encounter any issues, try some of the solutions we have listed in the FAQs section.