How Long Are The Harry Potter Movies Combined?
If you’re a fan of the Harry Potter franchise, then you’ve probably watched the movies multiple times. But have you ever wondered how long it would take to watch them all back-to-back? Well, wonder no more! In this article, we’ll answer the question of how long are the Harry Potter movies combined, along with some frequently asked questions about the franchise.
To start, let’s take a look at the runtimes for each of the eight Harry Potter films:
– Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone (2001) – 152 minutes
– Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002) – 161 minutes
– Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) – 142 minutes
– Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) – 157 minutes
– Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix (2007) – 139 minutes
– Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) – 153 minutes
– Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (2010) – 146 minutes
– Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (2011) – 130 minutes
When you add up the runtimes of all eight films, you get a grand total of 1,178 minutes or 19 hours and 38 minutes. That’s almost an entire day’s worth of Harry Potter!
Now that we know how long the Harry Potter movies combined are, let’s answer some common questions about the franchise.
1. What is the Harry Potter franchise?
The Harry Potter franchise is a series of books and movies created by author J.K. Rowling. The story follows a young wizard named Harry Potter as he attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and battles against the evil Lord Voldemort.
2. How many Harry Potter books are there?
There are seven Harry Potter books in total:
– Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
– Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
– Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
– Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
– Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix
– Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
– Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
3. How many Harry Potter movies are there?
There are eight Harry Potter movies in total. Each of the movies corresponds to one of the books, with the exception of “Deathly Hallows”, which was split into two films.
4. Who plays Harry Potter in the movies?
In the movies, Harry Potter is played by Daniel Radcliffe.
5. What is the highest-grossing Harry Potter movie?
The highest-grossing Harry Potter movie is “Deathly Hallows Part 2”, which made over $1.3 billion worldwide.
6. Where was the Harry Potter series filmed?
The majority of the Harry Potter movies were filmed in studios in England, with additional filming taking place at various locations throughout the UK.
7. Are there any spin-off movies or TV shows?
Yes, there are several spin-off movies set in the Harry Potter universe. The first one was “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them”, which was released in 2016. There have been two more sequels since then, with a fourth movie currently in production.
8. What is the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is a theme park area located within Universal Studios theme parks. The area features various rides, attractions, and shops that are themed around the Harry Potter franchise.
So there you have it, the Harry Potter movies combined clock in at just under 20 hours. Whether you plan on watching them all in one sitting or spreading them out over a few days, there’s no denying the magic and wonder of the Harry Potter universe. And with the franchise continuing to expand with new movies and TV shows, there’s plenty more Potter to look forward to in the future.